giving back to the community
I am a believer of giving back. Every way I can.
The extra money I make goes right back into our community by supporting as many local artists and companies as possible. Even when buying my supplies, I source as local as I can.
When it comes to my customers, and the organizations that are important to them, if I can help the communities around us by donating my work, I will always try my hardest to donate.
In 2015 Sand and Stone donated to over 30 organizations and charity events. I plan on making that number higher for 2016.
I do have a limit on how many I can do each month, and if I have exceeded that amount, I will let you know. But, please ask!
My community and your community are important to me.
- Bert Ambrose Lunch Program
- Run for the Cure
- Fort St. John Firefighters Burn Fund
- Spinal Cord Injury BC
- Dr. Kearney Scholarship Fund
- Fort St. John Dance Society
- Fort QuÀppelle Wildlife Federation
- Northern BC High School Rodeo
- Peace Passage Skating Club
- Totem Preschool Annual Fundraiser
- North Peace Light Horse Association